So, I'm WAY behind on blogging and with the rush of Christmas tomorrow if I don't blog now i never will post it. So, I will be posting probably a series of posts with pics & words (lol, wow profound). So, look at them all plz :) .. First a few pics from the piano quartet concert/recital thing, that I posted the video of below. I couldn't figure out how to type above the pic so the pic above is after the concert me and my piano teacher, Mrs. Martha Miller (everyone that reads this probably knows her but oh well, lol).
~Mission service in VA, Our Men at Men Arise, Adelynn and Sarah come to
visit, Fall Baking & Decor, Link for a fall recipe, CNC Congress, Mission
Service in Iowa, Mary turns Sweet 16!~
-
*We have had the privilege to travel more recently and have missionary
services...which also means getting to be with dear Family & Friends! <3*
*So, let...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment