Monday, December 22, 2008

Piano Quartet Concert- Ben Hur Chariot Race

So, a long time ago Mrs. Miller had a piano quartet concert/recital at GBS of all of her piano students (college & private). She asked me if I could be in it (time wise with school) and I told her I was sure I could find time to practice (this was way back in summer) so we started practicing. I was going to play with her, on the other piano 2 girls from my church, Lorna Truesdale & Natasha Hausman. So, eventually the concert came, i don't know when it was, some time in November I guess. It was a lotta fun. My sister videoed part of our Ben Hurr song, which was SOOO much fun. But she didn't know she was videoing for sure, and she quit before the really awesome end. Oh well, here it is. Enjoy!

3 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Haha that is verryy good!! Thanks for posting it!! I don't think I messed up!! YAY ME!! LOL :) That song was so much fun to play!!

Alanna said...

That was a really fun recital to watch! You all did so good!

Gayle said...

Great Job ! We Were so sorry we missed it. We went to Sister Humbles Funeral.