Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Well, I missed some birthdays. My brother in law Bill's - February 14. My brother in law Craig's - March 8 and my dad March 10. But I can't miss this one. Tomorrow, March 27 is the birthday of a very special little guy!!! 4 years ago tomorrow, it was Easter. Sunday morning my sister hadn't been feelin too well (past her due date) so they missed church. Sunday afternoon it became obvious someone was ready to join the outside world and Sunday evening Cameron Mark was born. At first I was "jealous" cuz I NEVER got to hold him!!! Someone else always had him!! Sedona was already a major "Mama's girl" and I wanted one of the kids to like me best. I know I probably shouldn't have felt or thought that way! Anyway as time passed it became obvious that Cam did prefer me over most everyone else! He would cry if mom or anyone (besides his mom and dad or course) held him. And I have to admit it made me feel pretty good. Now he's 4 years old (as of tomorrow) and we're still good buddies. He's a big brother now, but that doesn't take away from our relationship. Even though his little brother (and big sister) are pretty special too. Last year I was on gbs bandtour on Cam's birthday, so I took him out later just me and him. To Toys R Us, Sonic, Mall, etc. I think he had a lot of fun and enjoyed having time with just me away from Sedona and Brice. Tomorrow I'm going in and taking Cam out to lunch and to Toys R Us and lettin him pick out his own birthday present (since I haven't bought one yet). Then tomorrow night is his party. I'll post pics sometime of our outing and his party :-) so be looking for them!!!