Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Sedona!!!


It's hard to believe that Sedona, the girl who made me an aunt for the first time, is already 5 years old. Time sure does fly by! I decided to do a birthday post for her, with lotsa pics from over the past 5 years. I'll never forget when I heard Sedona had been born. I was spending a few weeks (it was summer obviously) with my sister, Tonya, in North Carolina. I was sleeping and Tonya came and woke me up around 4 am, I'm not sure the exact time! She told me mom had just called and Jess had had Sedona. Me and Tonya were supposed to get up around 7 that day anyway to babysit, but needless to say, neither one of us could go back to sleep after that. So, I didn't get to see Sedona till she was about a week old, but since she was so little when she was born (about 5 pounds 11 ounces, but she dropped to 5 lb 5 oz) she was still tiny. I dug up all the below pics from my pictures and mom's albums, I know there is a ton, but you know how it is with first babies, tons of pictures, there was soo many pictures I passed up, but hope you enjoy these!


Sedona, Newborn

Sedona, Newborn
Pastor Eisenhart came to visit the newest member of his congregation!

This picture is actually supposed to go further down. Me with Sedona when she was about 3 months old or so.

Me getting acquainted with Sedona

Papa Kearns getting to know his newest Great-granddaughter!

4 Generations of Girls! Sedona with Great Mama Kearns holding her and Mama Hoschar and Mommy Jess behind.

Admiring their 1st Grandchild!

Having fun at Mama's house (in my room)

Such a happy girl!

Adorable pic :)

Enjoyin Birthday cake at her 1st birthday party!

At Mama's house, surrounded by animals!

At Mama's house, with Bubby (me) and our new (at the time) puppy, Opie!

Havin fun again...

At Great Mama and Papa Kearns' house in West Virginia meeting her 3rd cousin, Maddy!

Cute, but solemn in a dress Mama made her...

They were moving and had a giant box in the living room, so hence this pic

Meeting her newest baby brother Brice (sorry i don't have a pic of her with Cam as a baby)

Sedona, now...

Well, hope you have enjoyed this post! Sedona's party is tonight, her theme this year is princess', which is surprising cuz Sedona has never been a girly girl her other party themes have been more boyish, but finally she has started to like pink and girly things including princess'! I will post pics of the party later. So more to come....

4 comments:

Grammy's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Sedona! Nice birthday post! It is hard to believe she is 5 years old!

~LoRnA~ said...

wow yeah I have to agree with sis. eisenhart it is hard to believe she is 5!!

Blog of a College Student said...

i agree with yaal i can't believe she is that old either.. it doesn't seem right that she'll be in kindergarten this year... i can't hardly believe she was ever that little! lol

Alanna said...

I enjoyed all the pictures! Kids pictures are the best! :P