Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation, Walmart, Jess' Birthday, & lotsa pics!!

Well it's been a while since I've posted, basically my only excuse is I haven't felt like it.. my last few posts haven't gotten many if any comments so therefore i haven't felt like blogging.. well anyways..vacation..i wasn't gonna post pics then i decided to post a few.. we went 2 gatliburg/pigeon forge..mom dad & me...it was ok...wasn't my best vaca but wasn't worst... it was pretty fun.... we didn't take many pics so thats why theres not many here..we stayed in a cabin up on top of the mountain... the car almost overheated the first time we went up..and the driveway was SOO scary!! lol.. highlights: i had upstairs to myself w/ kingsize bed, bathroom with whirlpool tub/jacuzzi like thing, and pool table room (even tho i don't know how to play)..so ya..acutally my room was open and had this window thing that overlooked the downstairs (which i posted pics of) but oh well.. on the way down there we ate at cracker barrel and moms baked potato was like a foot long no joke, it was HILARIOUS, but my camera was in the car so i didn't get a pic :( .... umm we went putt putt a few times, went to dollywood, saw Miss V and her family at Dollywood that was cool, mom and dad saw a mama bear & 3 babies on our road but i didn't see them unfortunately, went shopping etc. it was pretty fun..we came home Friday..

Nothing much exciting has been goin on since.. i got some of my nursing books, so i'm excited but scared too...since one of them is like 3 inches thick and almost 2000 pages (no exaggeration) i've got my work cut out for me... the books that i've looked through look pretty interesting though, thankfully...

Tuesday was our (mom and mine) shopping day with my sis, Jess and her 3 kids... i think i've said this b4 i usually take 1 or some or all of the kids with me and we go "have fun" while they're shopping... you know do the things kids like look at fish, play in toys, fight over lil cd machine thingy that plays samples, watch the "puters" aka tvs (sedona doesn't know they're really called tvs)...so yeah.. tuesday,Cam wanted to look at lawn mowers, so we did then they HAD to go outside in the garden section.. they wanted to sit in the swing, but sadly walmart removed it so they had to settle for rocking chairs & lounge chair thingys.... then we went back inside and Cam played on a pink barbie (or princess i forget which) scooter...lol..then they played on the lil 4wheeler thing.. lol yeah i have pics of all these things..

Wednesday was my sister, Jessica's birthday so Thursday my bro in law, Bill dropped the kids (all 3) off at our house in the morning so he and Jess could go shoppin have the day alone w/o the 3 kiddies..so that was an interesting, fun filled, yet tiring day... that night we all met (mom, dad, me, 3 kids, bill, jess, bill's parents) (tonya & craig are in mexico and weren't there) at a restaurant close to us (Lake Manor) for supper ... after we ate i took Sedona & Cam out on the porch and got several cute pics of them with the giant wood bear and otherwise and then i got some in the gazebo they had there...

i took lotsa pics but i only have a few on here since they take up room & time... i have them all on my facebook so if you wanna see more go look there... i would put more pics of vaca, but mom had forbidden me to put pics of her on here... :)..so yeah enjoy the pics..if you like them let me know via commentz :) hope yaal have a good Sunday!

The Windows in my room in our cabin in TN

Part of the living room in our cabin in TN

I took this from the window thingy in my room (in cabin) see dad on the couch..lol..btw in case you were wondering we rented the cabin, it's not ours..lol

Another view of living room.. the lil hallway leads to mom and dads room and the stairs leads to the upstairs & my room

The window thingy of my room from the downstairs..the cabin also had a kitchen but i didn't post a pic cuz a kitchen is a kitchen..i didn't take any pics of the outside..mom and dad did..but oh well...

Mornin we left (Friday) me & mom

Gettin ready one mornin...

In WalMart, the kids tryin out the rocking chairs...

She's SO adorable!! or at least i think so, maybe i'm prejudiced...

And of course Cam is a lil cutie too!

I thought these pics of her were SO cute i put them all on here...

On the lounge chairs...they asked me if i had one, i told them no and sedona told cam they have them at the beach...

Cam on the pink scooter

I love this pic of Cam on the 4wheeler... :) ..

Outside the restauraunt (Thursday) I LOVE the way cam is standin!... and the stickin the tongue thing out was Sedona's idea, but Cam copies everything she does..and i thought it looked cute so yeah...

They both were bosed this way till Sedona ran off, but i like this pic of Cam anyways...

And of course I had to get my pic with the bear...

In the gazebo, .. btw..i told her to put her arm around him she never would have on her own...

Yet, another pic of Sedona lookin adorable...she's so pretty... and i can't believe she's gonna be in kindergarten this year!!! Where does the time go???

Well that's all for this time, hope you've enjoyed!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Looks like you all had a nice time.
Your cabin looks nice. We stayed in a few cabin there. I don't like traveling on those roads. Some of them go up very high.

Alanna said...

Hi! Enjoyed the update. I absolutely love the Smokies! The roads and driveways scare me to death too! But the views are worth it. Looks like the kids have fun shopping with you! I'm sure they love their Aunt Ruth!

My mandolin is a Kentucky. I don't think its a real expensive one but it works for now! :) I played one at Sam Ash the other day that was almost $1000 - wow it sounded sweet!

Blog of a College Student said...

$1,000? i'd be scared to tough it! lol.. the roads actually weren't as bad as others have been, but that's not saying a lot.. the drive way is what scared me.. one time at the very top the tires started spinning, i could just see us rolling down the mountain! lol.. but yeah it is beautiful there!

Rob and Deanna said...

Looks like a really neat cabin in TN. Such a fun place to go to! I didn't know you had a blog, anyway now have you plugged into my Blogger Reader. ;-)