Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Concerning that last post..

Someone just told me that at the Gaither concert you can't find more than 2 seats together. I checked on ticketmaster, and could find up to 9 seats together (but they don't do group orders online) I have checked into this, but cannot get ahold of anyone at the Bank of Kentucky center tonight, I will call as soon as I can tomorrow and find out if there are big sections available, if not I apologize for blogging before I knew all the facts. On ticketmaster, the only tickets that were available were the most expensive which were $40 (so if we could get 12 tickets at group discount) it would be $32 dollars probably, but from what I could see there were no 20 or 30 dollar tickets left. Once again I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I'll get back with you all as soon as I can

No comments: