Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mommy's birthday. I'm not sure she'll even see this since she doesn't blog, she does read blogs sometime though, but she won't get it today since their computer is down right now, Anyway...the pic above is an OLD pic, from last year, way back when we had that snowstorm with a foot of snow on a weekend, remember? anyway yeah...


I won't mention how old mom is, because you're not supposed to tell/ask a ladies age, and also, i'm not entirely sure! lol, i kinda lost track of mom & dad's ages...oops...


Thanks mom for being a AWESOME mom! You're always there for me, and your not only my mother but your a great friend as well. Thanks for loving me & putting up with me, and havin fun with me....you probably know me as well as i know myself... your the best, hope you have the bestest birthday ever!!!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful day!