~Mission service in VA, Our Men at Men Arise, Adelynn and Sarah come to
visit, Fall Baking & Decor, Link for a fall recipe, CNC Congress, Mission
Service in Iowa, Mary turns Sweet 16!~
-
*We have had the privilege to travel more recently and have missionary
services...which also means getting to be with dear Family & Friends! <3*
*So, let...
1 week ago
5 comments:
haha the chariot race is the coolest song I will have to agree but for me its the HaRdEsT song!! AHHH I dunno if I'll ever get it!! I FINALLY got the first page down today!! YAY ME!! but yeah anyways I will look forward to your updates!! TTYL!!
hey I found your blog through Lorna through Alanna Smith. Keep posting. I love blogging.
-Sam
Welcome Welcome my dear. I warn you - you will soon become addicted to blogging! :) Glad that we'll be able to keep in touch even though you won't be at GBS. :)
Welcome To Blog World!
Sis E
Hey good to see you among the blogs!
Post a Comment