Sunday, January 4, 2009

My last Christmas Post- A few random pics

I bought dad that shirt for Christmas. Didn't know if he'd wear it but I liked it. He put the hat on (he got at a flea market) and got one of his guns to make this goofy pic to send to Jose (a friend in Mexico)

At Jess n Bill's the Tuesday after Christmas. Cam in his big gift from his mommy n daddy and Bill's parents (i think)

My 2 cuties wearin the shirts i bought them for Christmas. I bought Sedona a Wall-E shirt. I also bought the kids each a little "Mack" truck (from "Cars") with 3 cars on it. You can't tell that Brice is almost 2 years younger than Cam in this pic can you? lol, cuz Cam is so tiny & brice, let me just say, he LOVES to eat!!

well, that finishes my Christmas posts! Finally. so now, when I go back to school all i have to worry about is posting new stuff that happens!!

New Years-we didn't do much. The week after Christmas Tonya stayed with us since Craig was gone on a trip all week. That was pretty fun. but we didn't really do anything for New Years Eve. New Years day we went up to Wilmington and ate at a buffet that dad(and us) really like & did a lil shopping (in the few stores that were open)

well, that's all for now. hope you enjoyed all many posts and pics, hope i didn't overwhelm yaal. I have to leave in...2 hours for church and i need to practice piano & pack the rest of my clothes to take back down to my apt tonight.

Please pray for me this week if you think about it. I start school Monday, and have classes Monday,Tuesday,Thursday, and clinicals on Wednesdays. I was looking at the syllabi onlin this afternoon and it seems that this semester is going to be a LOT harder so any prayers i would be grateful for!

No comments: