Saturday, January 3, 2009

School...ughh...

So, Monday I start school again. This break has gone by way too fast!!! I am DREADING school, but looking forward to it in the sense that I will be getting another semester behind me. I am also SCARED!!! Some people have said that this coming semester is our hardest semester, and someone who has been through the program told me it was the 2nd hardest semester. I only have 3 classes. Anatomy & Physiology 2 with lab, and 2 nursing classes-one is about math & drug administration, because we get to give out meds, the other is the main nursing class that i am really scared about. I would appreciate it if yaal would pray for me as you think about it. I know this semester is NOT going to be easy, and i can use all the prayer i can get! Thanks soo much!

This semester I get Fridays off instead of Mondays, so I can go home on Thursday afternoon instead of Friday afternoon, but i have to go back sunday night instead of monday night, which is REALLY gonna stink! Last year when i went 2 GBS i had to go back on Sunday nights, i got used to it, but i prefer goin back on Mondays. Oh well, at least I get one day off a week, and for that I am thankful!

I will try to post sometime this week when i get a chance about Christmas and all, maybe tomorrow afternoon if i think about it. If i don't post before i leave for my apartment I can't post the pics on mom's camera as well as mine, just be lookin for a post soon (i need to post so i can be done with it before I get bogged down with work for this semester) and i know i'm always like a month behind everyone else posting stuff..haha, oh well..

have a great Sunday everyone & thanks for your prayers!

No comments: