Sunday, January 4, 2009

Old Pics-Thanksgiving (i know, i know)

The view from one of my kitchen window's in my apartment. Lovely, I know. Lol, I'm on the top floor so... :)

So, I know I'm quite late in posting this, sorry! Lol. I was saving pics on the computer from my camera, when i discovered these pics, so i decided to post them. They're all from Thanksgiving with the exception of the top one. Thanksgiving, we celebrated at my house with my parents, and oldest sis, Jess, Bill, and their kids. My other sis was in N.C. with her husband's family for the holiday, and also for Craig's brother's wedding that weekend. So here are the pics. Sorry they're so late! lol. but i thought i should post Thanksgiving before Christmas.
Day before Thanksgiving Jess came out with the kids. This is Cam in my room with my disco ball


The table with all the food

Lookin at a book at the table b4 dinner

Cam, in mommy's chair, waiting for dinner

Glaring at me... lol

Cam eating & playing with cars :)

That afternoon. I took this pic while i was holding him, i thought his expression was cute!

Me & my lil cutie!
My sis wanted to have homemade ice cream, and it was cold outside so we made it in the kitchen. Brice decided to help push the ice down with the little stick thingy

Then he wanted to help clean up the water he helped get up all over the floor

Soo adorable!

I think this picture is precious of my mom holding Brice while they both are sleeping (Thanksgiving afternoon). Guess Thanksgiving tired Brice out.

Well, thanks 4 lookin at these pics even though they're a month late! Now, on to Christmas...

No comments: